Monday, August 1, 2011

Pity Party Today

So I went back to work full-time today.  It was terribly hard.  I felt so guilty knowing that I wouldn't be with my girl during the day.  To be quite honest, my emotions have been all over the place.  I feel like someone else will be raising my daughter because they will be spending all day with her while I am work.  I feel nervous about sending her to a stranger (although I felt pretty good about our daycare provider, she is still essentially a stranger).  The more I think about it, the more upset I get.  I know it will get easier, but today was very hard.  

Our daycare provider doesn't have a spot for Blake until the 29th of August, so, for the time being, my mom has come up to our house to watch her for a couple of weeks.  We are very lucky that she works from home, and is able to be there for us.  

Here's a shot from Blake's three month photos (another post to come sharing more photos):

No comments:

Post a Comment