Monday, July 25, 2011

Soooo BIG!

In honor of the end of my maternity leave, I am going to post some week-to-week pictures of my beautiful baby.  I may start crying about going back to work at any minute, so deal with the emotional rant of a proud mama!  

Mom and I went to a citywide garage sale in the middle of May, and I found this really cool crib to be used as a photography prop.  In the meantime, it was a perfect photo prop for my own darling!  She is going to be 12 weeks tomorrow, and it will probably be the last "weekly" photo.  I will switch to taking monthly photos now, but I am going to probably have to find a new prop, and my pumpkin is outgrowing the crib!!  
Enjoy the photos!

6 Weeks :)
7 Weeks

8 Weeks 
9 Weeks
10 Weeks
11 Weeks

She makes my heart happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment