Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tutus!

Before we found out that we were having a little girl, my hubby and I were convinced that we were having a boy!  We had purchased (and got as gifts) several sports outfits for our favorite Minnesota teams (particularly the MN Twins and Vikings).  Once we found out that we were having a little girl, I decided that I needed to learn to make girly accessories for her outfits.  If I didn't make them, I was going to go broke on etsy!  Anyway, the first thing that I wanted to learn to make were tutus!


I have been having so much fun making these tutus!  Mom and I are still working out the details on starting our own etsy store, but this is something that I would like to make.  If you are interested in any custom-made tutus, please let us know!  I am partial to the solid color tutus, but have made some fun two-tone tutus as well.

What do you think?   
Black and purple glittery tutu

Pink and green tutu

Brown tutu to go with our daughter's camo sleeper (can you tell daddy's a big hunter??!)

Red tutu to go with one of her MN Twin's onesies :)

Vikings sleeper with a yellow tutu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment