Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Four Things

A little birdie (mama Sherri) told me that a good blog post is one that is short, sweet and has pictures.  To learn a bit more about me, I wanted to share three things that are very important to me. 


My Hubby
 I got married to the love of my life, Josh, on August 21, 2010.  We dated for three years before he proposed to me in June of 2008.  We had a long engagement so that I could finish my master's degree (bless him for being so patient with me).  I am absolutely loving my life as a newlywed and new wifey!

My Little Pumpkin
Shortly after our wedding (like a week and a half), Josh and I found out we were expecting-we were already six weeks pregnant!  We were both so excited and surprised!  I am currently 32 weeks pregnant, and due on either April 25th or May 5th.  I never thought that I could love something that I haven't met so much, but it's happening!  We're having a little girl, and her name will be Blake Leigh Ann.  Every time I feel her move or hiccup, I fall in love even more!!

My Fur-Babies
Anyone who knows me knows that I love animals.  I grew up with puppies and kitties, and was longing for them while renting apartments during my college years.  The first thing I wanted to buy after we bought our house, was a puppy.  Not just any puppy, a pug puppy.  I found my Lola Bud, and absolutely adore her.  Anyone with pugs knows how much personality they have.  She is truly the queen of our castle! 


We found our 3-legged Rudy accidentally while looking at the Humane Society's website.  We read his story and knew that we had to meet him.  The next day, we brought Lola into the Humane Society to meet him, and we fell in love!  We are one happy family!

My Family
I absolutely adore my family.  I don't think that I could ask for a better group of crazy people.  My parents are the best, and my brothers are pretty cool too.  They all mean the world to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment